Personal loans and credit checks Payday loans
Nevertheless is not the case
The Lindbergh Foundation Believes that Innovative Science and Technology Hold the Key to Addressing Humanity’s Environmental and Productivity Challenges
Lindbergh Award Nomination Guidelines
In their life encompassing aviation, exploration, conservation, the sciences, and the humanities, Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh developed a philosophy that: the preservation and enhancement of the quality of life on Earth is dependent upon the establishment and maintenance of a balance between our advancing technology and our natural environment. The Lindbergh Foundation was established in 1977 to further their vision of such a balance, and the Lindbergh Award program is one of the ways the Foundation pursues this mission. Each year, this award recognizes an individual(s) for significant contributions over many years to a technology/nature balance. It is presented at a special event usually scheduled in May. The Corporate Award or Balance honors corporations or organizations whose business practices demonstrate a commitment to fostering our environment.
Instructions for Nominations:
- Complete the nomination form below or Print this PDF (Download Nomination Form).
- Provide a 1-2 page executive summary outlining the nominee’s accomplishments and clearly state how these achievements have made significant contributions toward balancing our technological advancement and environmental preservation.
- Attach a letter of support from another individual, seconding your nomination. Additional letters of support may be included, if desired.
- Attach supplementary material concerning the nominee and his/her/its accomplishments, such as a biographical sketch and/or curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine articles (no more than 3 articles, please), statements by the nominee, award citations, etc. A separate bibliography of supplementary articles or web-site references also may be included. Material should be submitted on one side of each page only, and should not exceed a total of 20 pages. Nominations not including at least a minimum of supplementary material cannot be considered.
- All nominations must be submitted in the English language.
- Send your nomination form, executive summary, seconding letter(s), and supplementary materials to:
The Charles A. and Anne Morrow Lindbergh Foundation,
2150 Third Avenue North, Suite 310, Anoka, MN 55303-2200.
THE CHARLES A. AND ANNE MORROW LINDBERGH FOUNDATION
Title and Affiliation: ____________________________________________________________________________
State how the life and work of the nominee have made significant contributions to a balance between technological advancement and environmental preservation. (If this space is not adequate, please use an additional page; or, if you prefer, your statement may be included as part of the executive summary.)
Title & Affiliation: _____________________________________________________________________________
|Signature: _________________________________________________ ||Date: __________________________ |
Please return this form, your executive summary, seconding letter(s), and supplementary materials to the Lindbergh Foundation, 2150 Third Avenue North, Suite 310, Anoka, MN 55303-2200. Phone: 763/576-1596. This form may be copied and used for additional nominations.